Friday, November 05, 2010

HALOWEEN 2010!




Halloween was a HIT for Kyler! He loved every minute of running up to the door, pail in hand, ringing the bell and trying to walk into each strangers house waiting for candy. We brought a wagon so we could try skip a house here and there but oh no, he had to get in and out of the wagon each and every house. It was a great night!
The kids are doing great. Most nights all three kids sleep through the night so that is wonderful! They are all sleeping in their own rooms now and so far loving it. Luc and Ry are really enjoying preschool twice a week and Kyler is still just as happy as can be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know the way I finished up right here,
however I believed this post was great. I do not recognize who you are however certainly
you're going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

my page - click this